ZL Pandora has a navigation menu that is primarily used for setting up different options and configuring
the hoop when you desire to use different functionality. The LED Display provides feedback to the user
during the setup process.
ZL Pandora starts in smart shuffle mode and remembers the last settings you have selected previously.
Smart Shuffle Mode CW: By Default this mode is turned on and indicated by 2 Magenta LEDS On in the Home Screen
The Smart SFX mode is off by default. To turn it on click arrow UP when in the Home Mode.
The Menu Flow System Steps:
1. From Home Mode , you enter into Other Modes
2. Once in a Red Mode click on the same mode button to choose Options
3 Once in Green Modes click on the same mode button to turn Mode On/Off
4. Once in Orange Mode
4.1. click on the same mode to turn the Mode On/Off
5. Once in Pink Mode click on the mode to Save your pattern and the configurations selected.
6. Use Arrow Keys to Choose Options or Settings when you see WHITE LEDS
7. Use Numeric Keypad to Choose Options or Settings when you see BLUE LEDS
8. Exit Home Mode , this saves the Options & Settings you selected for the respective Mode or turns the Mode On/Off.