Offset Pattern by Pixel Size =
moving the pattern one pixel at the time on the hoop to create an empty spot.
1. Press Home
2. Press Offset button to navigate to offset settings
3. Press Left/Right Arrow Keys to Select number of Pixels to Offset one pixel at the time
5. Press Home
6. Press any numeric key to start shuffle
What can you do after:
1. You can leave it like this and start hooping. This will create different effects on the hoop during spinning depending on the pattern
2. You can add color background and create another light view.
3. You can add other effects