Green Modes are mainly SFX added on to patterns. These modes can be turned ON/OFF by using the same button to Enter this Mode.
By Default all the green modes are turned Off.
*Notice the 3 GREEN LEDS right after the 3 First MODE LEDS. They are Green when mode is ON and White when Mode is OFF. When Mode is OFF no options, settings or user preview shows.
There are 4 Green Modes and each Green Mode has Options and some options have Settings.
The Background Mode adds colors and animation to Each Pattern in the back of it. While the Overlay Mode Adds Chasers on top of the Pattern. This Creates 3 independent pattern layers. The Fade Mode and Strobe Mode works together with the Pattern Layer.
The Green Modes allow you to activate the additional independent layers.
The ZL Pandora uses a complex behind the scenes functionality to adjust the brightness and hues of each layers. This is happening automatically and at the time each Pattern is rendered while shuffling.
- Option 1: Blinky
- Option 2: Glow
- Option 3: Quad Wipe
- Option 4: Wipe Out
- Option 1: Single Selected Color
- Option 2: 9 Colors
- Option 3: Rainbow Colors
- Option 1: Single Color Selected
- Option 2: Motion Waterfall Background
- Option 3: Motion Ride the Rainbow Background
- Option 1: Single Selected Color Overlay (Single Direction Chase)
- Option 2: Rainbow Overlay (Single Direction Chase)
- Option 3: Black Hole Overlay (Single Direction Chase)
- Option 4: Single Selected Color Overlay (Bi-Direction Chase)
- Option 5: Rainbow Overlay (Bi-Direction Chase)
- Option 6: Black Hole Overlay (Bi-Direction Chase)