- In the job opening, click on the Status Matrix under Applicants.
- When all candidates are displayed, click on the spreadsheet icon at the top of the page.
- Save and open the file.
- Before generating the report, make sure to refresh the Status Matrix by opening the job opening and clicking on Status Matrix under Applicants.
- Under Main Menu, click on Recruiting > Reports > Summary Reports. Alternatively, in the job opening, click on Reports on the upper right-hand side of the page.
- In the Run Report For dropdown menu, choose Full Status Matrix.
- If prompted, in the Job Opening ID, enter the job opening number.
- Mark All or choose Recommended.
- Click Generate Report.
Last modified: 22 November 2021