- On the landing page for the relevant applicant, click Other Actions > Recruiting actions > Manage Assessments.
- Click on Create Assessment Record.
- On the next page under Interview Ratings, for each competency, select Not Applicable.
- On the left side of the page, under the Evaluation section, from the Assessment Type dropdown menu, select Final.
- In the Overall Rating dropdown menu, select Not Applicable.
- In the Recommendation dropdown menu, select Not Recommended.
- A new field named Reason will appear. Select Declined to attend assessment, Disqualified or No response to invitation.
- In the Comments box, add a comment detailing the situation.
- Click Save. Once the assessment is saved, it cannot be changed.
Last modified: 1 August 2023