- On the landing page for the relevant applicant, click Other Actions > Recruiting Actions > Manage Assessments.
- Click on Create Assessment Record.
- On the next page under Interview Ratings, for each competency, select from Unsatisfactory, Partially Satisfactory, Satisfactory or Outstanding from the dropdown menu. Not Applicable should be selected if the applicant did not participate in the interview.
- Describe the example the applicant gave for each competency in the Comment box to substantiate the rating given.
- On the left side of the page, under the Evaluation section, from the Assessment Type dropdown menu, select Final.
- In the Overall Rating dropdown menu, select Unsatisfactory, Partially Satisfactory, Satisfactory,
Outstanding or Not Applicable. If there is at least one competency rated Unsatisfactory or Partially Satisfactory, the Overall Rating should be either one.
- In the Recommendation dropdown menu, select either Recommended or Not Recommended. If the Overall Rating is Unsatisfactory or Partially Satisfactory, the candidate should be given a Not Recommended disposition.
- In the Comment box, enter an overall comment.
- Click Save. Once the assessment is saved, it cannot be changed except by the person who created the assessment record.
Last modified: 1 August 2023