- In the job opening, click Reports.
- Click on Click here to select the report and select Work Experience Criteria Report of Applicants.
- Select the disposition of the applicants to evaluate (normally applicants with Screen or Long List disposition).
- Click on Generate Report. An Excel file will be generated.
- After opening the Excel file, go through each applicant to mark whether he or she meets the requirement or desirable criteria previously identified starting in column I of the Excel file.
- Once the hiring managers have evaluated applicants for work experience criteria, they may decide to use Excel filters to identify applicants who meet the criteria and decide whether to raise certain desirables or not.
- This file cannot be uploaded to change the rating for work experience.
Last modified: 1 August 2023