Tip 6.5: Change Dispositions of Applicants Without Recording Ratings or Comments (Legacy inspira Tool)
- On the landing page of the job opening, identify the applicant to be evaluated. Click on the box in the
Mark Disposition column.
- A pop-up will open. Choose the icon reflecting the appropriate disposition. The pop-up will close, and the chosen icon will reflect in the Mark Disposition column on the landing page.
- To return to the applicant list without choosing an icon, click Return at the bottom or the X button at the top right corner of the pop-up.
- The Mark Disposition icon does not automatically reflect in the Disposition column. When the hiring managers are ready to confirm the result of their preliminary evaluation and carry over the chosen status in Mark Disposition column to the actual Disposition column, click Change Dispositions at the bottom of the page.
- From the dropdown, select Change dispositions without recording ratings.
- A pop-up will indicate that the dispositions have been changed successfully. Click OK.
Last modified: 22 November 2021