- The header shows details of the job opening including job opening number, posting title, grade, department and duty station. It also provides a link to open the job opening.
- Each candidate card displays applicant ID, total years of work experience as calculated by inspira based on PHP inputs, whether the candidate is on a relevant roster for the job opening, UN Common System status, gender, and a link to the full PHP.
- The name and nationality of the candidates are hidden to reduce unconscious bias.
- The card of the candidate whose profile is being reviewed is displayed in a darker shade of blue. The relevant candidate summary is shown on the right-hand side.
- The cards are listed by application date, with the most recent at the top.
- The summary of the candidate’s profile, extracted from the PHP and the candidate’s application, is presented in four sections and may be downloaded:
- Languages – Fluency and knowledge of (also called working knowledge).
- Education – University degrees and certificates/diplomas, institute and study period.
- JFQ – Candidate’s responses to screening questions from the Job-Fit Questionnaire.
- Experience – Job title, employer, employment period and duration, duty station.
- Scroll bars allow to navigate the candidate cards and the candidate summary sections.
- After defining a range (ex. 1 to 100) and clicking the arrow for the respective candidate cards to be marked, PHPs and candidate summaries can be downloaded in bulk, up to 100 at a time.
Last modified: 22 November 2021