- In the job opening, click on Applicant Search.
- On the next page, enter search criteria, such as language (including level of knowledge) and keywords.
- In the Keywords field, enter the keywords to be searched. The search results will provide applicants who have used the keyword in their applications in the cover letter and work experience or employment sections of their applications/PHP. When searching keywords with two or more words, the search will provide applicants who have written such keywords in the exact consecutive form.
- Click on Find Applicants.
- The next screen will show the search results. To download the list of results to an Excel file, click on the spreadsheet icon at the top of the page.
Last modified: 22 November 2021