- In the job opening, click on Details > Job Postings.
- Click on the job posting/title that has been created for the job opening.
- Scroll down to the Job Postings Destinations section.
- Complete the following fields:
- Posting Type – Add Posting Destination to add another row. One row should indicate Posting Type as External and the other row Posting Type as Internal.
- Relative Open Date – Select Approve Dt so the job opening will be posted on the same date as the date of final approval.
- Posting Duration (Days) – Enter the number of days the job opening in accordance to the standard posting period. This will populate the Post and Remove Dates.
- Click Preview to conduct a final review.
- Once finished, click OK.
- On the next page, click on Save at the top or bottom of the page to save the entries.
- Click on the Approvals tab.
- When the job opening is ready for publication, click Approve.
- The job opening will be published within the next few hours and an automatic notification will be sent to the
Hiring Team indicating the staff selection benchmark timelines for the job opening.
Last modified: 22 November 2021