- After finalizing the JFQ, the hiring manager clicks on the Export to JO Text button.
- From the JFQ, only the required and desirable work experience criteria are exported to the Work Experience section of the job posting.
- The eliminatory and non-eliminatory custom questions are not exported to the job opening.
- The hiring manager can click on the Job Posting tab to preview the display of the work experience criteria in the job opening.
- Each time a change is made to the work experience criteria in the JFQ, the hiring manager must click on the Export to JO text button again to ensure the updated text will appear in the job posting.
- Translated text, if already inserted, is also exported to the job posting.
Last modified: 13 May 2023