- Under Main Menu, click on Recruiting > Search Job Openings.
- On the next page, if the hiring manager knows the job opening number, enter it under Job Opening ID; if not, jump to the next step.
- Click on Search at the bottom of the page. Normally, the hiring managers will have only one pending job opening; however, if the results show more than one as pending, the hiring managers should find the appropriate job opening based on the information displayed on the screen.
- At this point, the job request/job opening would have been assigned a job opening number. Hiring managers are advised to take note of it for future reference.
- Click on Posting Title, and the hiring managers will be able to access the draft job request.
Last modified: 22 November 2021