- After a job opening has been cancelled, manual notifications will need to be sent to all applicants (except withdrawn applicants).
- Under Main Menu, click on Recruiting > Search Job Openings.
- On the next page, enter the job opening number under Job Opening ID. Select the job opening that has been cancelled by clicking on the posting title.
- At the job opening page, click on Select All but make sure to remove the check mark of the withdrawn candidate(s).
- Click on Group Actions at the bottom of the page.
- Select Manual Notification and on the next page, in the Notification for: dropdown menu,
select Job opening cancelled.
- Click the Preview or Send button.
- A notification will be sent to all non-selected candidates for the specific job opening from the hiring department.
Last modified: 1 August 2023