- The hiring team checks that the senior recruiter is included in the Interested Party for the job opening.
- Under Main Menu, click on Recruiting > Search Job Openings.
- On the next page, enter the job opening number under Job Opening ID.
- Select the job opening that should be cancelled by clicking on the checkbox under the Select column.
- Click Group Actions at the bottom of the page.
- Click Cancel.
- When asked Do you want to cancel the JO(s), click OK. There will still be an option to confirm the cancellation in the next page.
- Under Status Reason, select the reason for cancellation.
- Include comments in the text box.
- Attach relevant documentation justifying the cancellation in the Activity & Attachments tab of the job opening.
- Click on the Save button. The job opening is cancelled.
Last modified: 1 August 2023