Tip 10.4: Select Another Candidate When the Initially Selected Candidate Vacates the Position Within One Year of Selection (for Senior Recruiters and Heads of Entity)
- In Main Menu, click Recruiting > Search Job Openings.
- Enter the job opening number and click Search.
- Click on the posting title.
- In the job opening, click on the Details tab.
- Under the Job Details default page, change both Target Openings and Available Openings fields to add one additional opening (for example, from 1 to 2).
- Click on Preview and then on Save.
- Inform the hiring department and the head of entity to proceed with the selection.
- Proceed to select another candidate following the steps under Tip 10.1 above.
- In the Selection Certificate step, make sure to indicate the reasons for selecting another candidate in the
Additional Comments textbox.
Last modified: 22 November 2021