Tip 10.3: Select Another Candidate When the Initially Selected Candidate Declines the Offer (for the Heads of Entity)
- In Main Menu, click Recruiting > Search Job Openings.
- Enter the job opening number and click Search.
- Click on the posting title.
- In the job opening, locate the candidate who declined the selection and
click Other Actions > Recruiting Actions > Declined Selection.
- In the confirmation page, enter relevant comments and click the OK button. The candidate’s disposition will change to Declined.
- To proceed with selecting another candidate, follow the steps under Tip 10.1 above.
Last modified: 22 November 2021
Tip 10.2: Send Manual Notification to Candidates Other than the Selected Roster Candidate in Case of Roster Selection (for Recruiters)