- Following the advertisement of a job opening, up to the D-1 level, hiring manager may immediately recommend the selection of eligible roster candidates, who have applied to the job opening, to the head of entity. Roster candidates at all levels appear with the following marks under the RM column, as explained below:
- RM: Candidates who have been placed on a roster following a position specific or generic job opening process in _inspira_(post-2010).
- GX: Candidates who have been placed on a roster following a position specific or generic job opening process in Galaxy (pre-2010).
- IY: Internal young professionals programme candidates for the P-1 and P-2 level, i.e. staff who passed the examination as G-to-P candidates.
- YP: External young professionals programme candidates for the P-1 and P-2 levels who are not staff, or staff who passed the examination as G-to-N (from unrepresented or underrepresented member state and 32 or below at the time of the examination).
- LC: Candidates who passed the language competitive examination awaiting placement to language positions at the
P-2 or P-3 levels.
- Applicants who do not appear in the job opening with the above marks are not roster candidates.
The recommendation or selection of such applicants as though they are roster candidates is not policy compliant and may be successfully challenged by other applicants.
Last modified: 21 July 2021