- The hiring managers and heads of entity should submit cases for compliance review only if the position is:
- not subject to change of functions or reclassification, or
- not subject to the reassignment of a staff member under the authority of the head of entity.
- Following central review body review, cancellation should normally only be approved in exceptional situations, such as:
- Funding for the post is discontinued
- Abolition of posts or reduction of staff
- Non-endorsement of the job opening by the review bodies
- Placement outside the staff selection system, referred to in point 2 of Before Compliance Review by the Review Bodies should normally be undertaken prior to compliance review, but may be considered in exceptional circumstances.
Last modified: 21 July 2021