- Hiring managers and staffing table managers should also review the Comparative Analysis Report (CAR)
Tip 9.2. This report provides a consolidated view of the assessment results for all Recommended and
Not Recommended candidates.
- Finally, hiring managers and staffing table managers should ensure that:
- all released applicants are in the final disposition of Recommended, Not Recommended, Long List,
Remain in Long List, Not Suitable or Withdrawn;
- for positions in the Professional and higher categories, no recommended candidate has encumbered the same position while holding a temporary appointment within six months of applying for the position, except in peacekeeping and special political missions;
- other aspects of the process have been conducted according to the standard procedures.
Last modified: 1 August 2023