- The automatic screening is conducted in the following areas:
Click on each tile for more information:
- The result of applying each screening rule for applicants who are at Screen, Reject or HR Assessment Required status can be reviewed by the recruiters in the Screening results matrix page Tip 4.2. The result is shown for each applicant as follows:
- Y: The applicant passed the screening rule.
- N: The applicant has failed the screening rule.
- HR: HR Assessment is required for that particular screening rule.
- N/A: The rule did not apply to the applicant.
- (Blank): The applicant applied to the job opening before the introduction of the screening rule.
Last modified: 23 December 2021