The Member States Portal – Uniformed Capabilities Support (MSP-UCS) is a new initiative that will allow Member States to access information regarding their Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs), Claims and Payment information in an efficient and accessible way.
The objective of the portal is to provide Claims and MoU information through different visualization components to facilitate interpretation and analysis of data and provide relevant insights.
The MSP-UCS Portal consists of two sections:
- Member State Dashboard: where member states’ claims and payments information is summarized and presented visually for easy analysis
- Details: where detail data for member states’ claims and MoUs is available as below
- COE (Contingent Owned Equipment) – Major Equipment and Self-Sustainment
- UPR (Uniformed Personnel Reimbursement)
- MoU (Memorandum of Understanding)
The Member State Dashboard and detail tables consists of COE claim and UPR claim data. Information will be updated as quarterly verifications reports are processed and finalized.