Applicants may check the status of their application in Inspira by clicking My Applications. Each status has the following meaning:
- Draft means the applicant has started a draft application but has not submitted it.
- Applied means the applicant has just applied to the job opening and the application is being screened through Inspira.
- Under Consideration means the application has been screened by Inspira, and the recruitment process is on-going.
- Recruitment Completed means the process has been completed with the selection of another applicant.
- Rostered means the applicant was recommended for the job opening although he or she was not selected.
- Selected means the applicant was selected for the job opening.
- Filled from Roster means a rostered applicant was selected.
- JO Cancelled means the job opening was cancelled.
Last modified: 3 March 2023