The My Collection frame is located at the bottom of the window and provides a thumbnail view for showing and choosing Collections. There is a filter dropdown menu which allows you browse collections in a specified pubcode. The frame can be resized by grabbing the separator bar and dragging up or down. This frame will display a smaller thumbnail of your Collection and also the tools menu which contains several of the functions and operations you can perform within a collection.
My Collection Actions:
- Manage Collections – View a list of all collections available to you or create a new collection
- Edit Collection – Edit the name and sharing properties of the collection.
- Order: Submit to Production – Submits the images in your collection that have been selected for Print to production. See this section for more info.
- Order: Submit to Re-work – Submits the images in your collection that have been selected for Re-work back to production
- Order: Deliver Final Files – Not currently in use
- Upload to this collection – Uploads files to the current collection displayed in the lower “My Collections” frame.
- Download – Downloads all of the assets in the collection displayed in the lower “My Collections” frame.
- Contact Sheet – Allows you to create a customized contact sheet from your collection.
- Share – Allows you to share a collection with a specific user or users.
- Delete – Deletes the collection but keeps the assets in Photo Portal.
- View log – Audit history of activity related to this collection.
- View all resources – Displays the collection selected in the lower frame in an asset view in the upper frame.
- Edit all resources – Batch modify the metadata for the collection.
- Delete all resources – Deletes the assets, but the collection remains in Photo Portal.
- Preview all – Displays the current collection in a large thumbnail view in the upper frame.
- Edit collection previews – provides option to modify the image previews
- CSV Export – Results metadata – Download a CSV file listing each image in the collection with associated metadata.
- Annotations PDF – Allows you to create a PDF file which displays the annotations entered in Photo Portal.