Any photos and videos associated with the content item will be submitted and referenced in the Related Assets area. ICE has been integrated with the Photo Portal so that submitted images are sent there directly upon upload. Information about and the URL for each image are then captured and stored within Related Assets, making it quick and easy to locate and review those images in Photo Portal.
- Within the Content Item scroll down to the Assets section
- Click Add to launch the Photo Portal upload window in a new browser tab/window.
- The required metadata fields will be pre-filled based on the information in the Content Item detail
- There are three options for uploading images:
- Web Upload – Drag-and-drop images into the upload area and click Start Upload, keeping the upload tab/window open until the upload is complete
- FTP Upload – User can use an FTP client and the FTP information presented in the Upload Screen to transfer large amounts of images
- Local Upload – Users within the TEN network/office can copy a properly named folder of images directly to a local Quad server
- Images to be submitted must be contained in a single folder. The folder named must exactly match the QuadNet Folder Name found on the image upload screen.
- Copy this folder into your local QuadNet folder “_Images_to_Photoportal.” : Access to local Quad servers varies by TEN office locations. See below for accessing QuadNet Servers
- Images will appear in Photo Portal several minutes later.
Accessing Local QuadNet servers
Server address: 10.10.116.61
El Segundo QuadNet:
Server address: 10.10.106.65
Server address: 10.10.68.70
New York QuadNet:
Server address: 10.138.6.9
Reviewing Assets and Submitting to Production
- After assets have been sent to Photo Portal, the names and URL links to those images and their associated Collection are stored under the Related Assets tab.
- To view the assets in Photo Portal, click on either the individual photo link or the Collection link to view all images in the collection.
- Once in Photo Portal, follow the normal procedure to make selections and submit images to production.
- Once photos have been submitted to production they will automatically be renamed. The changed image names will be reflected in the Related Assets tab in ICE.