Employees can submit reports during their shift by tapping the reports icon.
This will bring them to the report selector where they can choose from several built-in report types, as well as a customizable checklist report.
These are the supported report types:
- Shift Report: Generic report with notes and photos.
- Incident Report: Form-based report designed for security guards.
- Vehicle Inspection Report: Form-based report designed for employees who drive a company vehicle during their shift.
- Homecare Report: Form-based report designed for caregivers.
- Checklist Report: A customizable report made up of checklist items configured by an admin. This report can be targeted to specific employees and/or jobs. See the Checklist Reports section of the manual for more details.
Any reports that are submitted by the employee will be attached to their time entry for the shift they are in. These reports can be viewed in the time entries page.
Clicking on the number tag in the reports column brings up a list of all reports filed for this shift, so they can be viewed and edited.