Employees who would prefer to clock in and out using a web portal can point their mobile phone’s browser to https://timeclock.telephonetimesheets.com
Here are the steps employees should follow:
1. Go to https://timeclock.telephonetimesheets.com using the browser on your smart phone.
To add the web app to the home screen of an iPhone, start by clicking on the icon at the bottom of the screen as shown here.
Scroll down and click on the “Add to homescreen” button.
To add the web app to the home screen of an Android phone, follow these steps:
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
2. The employee will need enter their 10-digit mobile number and do a one-time validation. The system will validate the employee’s mobile number by sending them a 6-digit code via text message.
3. After the one-time validation is complete,
Employees can now check in. Location will be shared automatically as they check in.
4. Employees have the option to add notes. These notes are visible to the administrator in the “Time Entries” section of the admin portal
Post your comment on this topic.