The employee score is meant to be a simple way to draw attention to employees who have consistent good behavior, as well as those who have consistently bad behavior.
Scores are updated daily based on the employee’s behavior over the last 30 days.
The following employee behaviors are scored:
- The number of times the system had to call the employee for being late
- The number of times the system had to notify the supervisor that the employee was late
- The number of times the employee failed to share GPS
- The number of times the employee waited too long to share GPS
- The number of times the employee shared GPS but was too far away from the job site
These individual behaviors can be prioritized to meet your specific requirements.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.