Telephone Timesheets supports two types of breaks:
1. Automatic unpaid breaks. These are breaks that are automatically created by the sytem according to job-specific settings. For example, you can configure system-initiated break rules for a job so that if an employee works at least 4 hours, the system will automatically deduct a 15-minute unpaid break from their time worked.
2. Employee-initiated unpaid breaks. These are breaks that get started and ended by the employee. For these breaks, rules can be configured to ensure that employees comply with break rules such as California meal break rules.
Employees can start and end unpaid breaks through the following methods:
- Click the Start Break or End Break buttons on the employee web portal
- Text the letter ‘b’ to your toll-free clock in number
- Call the toll-free clock-in number and press 1 when prompted
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.