You will be prompted to set truck attributes of your vehicle at the very first time you run the navigation, either through Navigate or Routes menu.
- Use truck attributes – if set to Yes, your vehicle attributes are included in route computing. If you set it to No, normal car routing will be used
- Draw only relevant truck signs – if set to Yes, only truck signs relevant to your vehicle dimensions are displayed on map. If set to No, you will also see the signs not relevant to your vehicle.
- Max speed – set the maximum allowed speed for your vehicle
- Total weight – set the total weight of your vehicle
- Axle weight – set the weight of the heaviest axle of your vehicle
- Total vehicle lenght – set the total lenght of your vehicle including all the trailers if you have any
- Vehicle width – set the maximum width of your vehicle
- Maximum height – set the maximum height of your vehicle
Changing Truck Settings
If you need to change the truck settings later, you can do so in navigation menu. Tap the navigation screen to display the navigation menu.
Menu -> Settings -> Truck settings