Waste collection, snow plowing, green area maintenance and other municipal services rely on effective field worker management. Preplanned routes including off-road and unmapped elements are therefore a big topic when working with municipal services industry. Striving to provide the best possible solution, we developed Sygic Municipal.
Sygic Municipal enables the dispatchers to create, import, edit, export and synchronize planned routes with professional instructions for the drivers to follow the routes exactly as planned and provieds the drivers turn by turn navigation on those routes.
Sygic Municipal consists of two components:
- Sygic FleetWork web application with Route editor plugin
The plugin is not a part of Sygic Fleetwork by default. Please contact us using this form, so that we can enable it for you.
- Sygic Municipal mobile application
Route editor for dispatchers
- Uses Google maps to ensure the most actual maps
- Generated routes are map independent
- Create routes from scratch, from a job driving log or import GPS coordinates from a GPS log or CSV file
- Edit the routes – easily add, delete or move points, change colors of route segments, add professional TTS instructions
- Export the routes or synchronise them with your drivers over the air
- Compare planned routes with actual drives
Mobile client for drivers
- Navigation combines normal navigation mode and navigating on precomputed routes
- Preplanned routes can combine offroad segments, not mapped roads and industrial areas with driving on streets
- Pause and Resume the preplanned route
- Avoid a preplanned route part and join the route further
- Normal navigation to the beginning of the preplanned route or to a depo uses truck specific routing
- Navigation to specific location like depots