Users can be added into groups.
- Groups might define drivers e.g. by territory, type of service or working groups.
- Each user can be added to any number of groups.
- Visibility – Users, who are not part of any group are visible to all dispatchers. If a dispatcher is put in the group, he can see only the users of this group. Administrator can see all the users regardless the group assignment.
- Use – Groups can be used to do the following
- Assign job to a group. The job will be dispatched to all users inside the group. User who accepts the job first will get it.
- Synchronise adresses (POIs) with drivers in the group
- Synchronise routes with drivers in the group – available only with Sygic Municipal
Create, Edit and Delete a Group
To create a new group, go to:
Groups -> New Group -> fill in the name and description -> optional: add users and adresses, users will be added to group, adresses will be synchronised with all the users in the group -> Create group
To edit a group, go to:
Groups -> select a group from the list -> edit the details -> Save group
To delete a group, go to:
Groups -> select a group from the list -> Delete group -> confirm Delete group
Add Driver to a Group
There are two ways on how to add a driver to a group:
1. Staff -> click on a driver -> click into field Add user to group -> select a group -> Save user
2. Groups -> Click on a group -> click in Add users to group -> sellect all the drivers you wish to add -> Save Group
Add Adress to a Group
There are two ways on how to add an address to a group:
1. Addresses -> click on an address -> click in Add addresses to group -> select a group to add to -> Save address
2. Groups -> Click on a group -> click in Add addresses to group -> sellect all the addresses you wish to add -> Save Group
Go to: Groups -> click on a group
In group overview, you can
- Add new users and adresses by clicking in fields Add users to group and Add addresses to group
- View users and adresses added to group in bottom part. Switch between them clicking on corresponding tabs.
Assign Job to a Group
When assigning a job, a dropdown list appears. Groups are highlighted in gray and there are drivers in them listed below.
Click on a group name to assign it to a job. e.g. Liverpool, Workday drivers.