Click on Export to export the route. The route can be exported in OFG and CSV format.
OFG is a preplanned route format supported by Sygic Municipal mobile client. If you store this route in SygicMunicipal/Routes folder on your device, they can be loaded in FleetWork mobile client.
It can be also re-imported into the Routes editor.
Exported CSV has the following format:
Lattitude;Longitude;Color;Name;Instruction,RoundAbout Index; TTS
First row is a header
- Lattitude and longitude – GPS coordinates,
- Color – a hexadecimal color code, color assigned to an element between the current and following point
- Name – point name, only displayed in Route editor
- Instruction – a navigational instruction to override the default instruction
- Roundabout index – if an Instruction is set to a Roundabout, this is an index of the roundabout exit to take
- TTS – a proffesional instruction read to a driver by navigation Text to Speech, also displayed on the display
48.16103;17.12919;;New point;Direction Roundabout S;3;
48.16146;17.12810;#CD5C5C;New point;;;Collect left