- A Family Group is simply an artificial grouping of people in one club for the purposes of data management where it is assumed the primary member(s) in control of the group have some sort of legal standing to manage the Family Group.
- Family Groups consist of Primary member(s) who can manage the group and standard members who can be managed in the group.
- A Family Group can only exist where there is at least one Primary and one Standard member.
- A Primary member must be over 18 years old.
- Notifications will be sent when a person is demoted or removed from a group.
- You can be a member of more than one family group in one club and/or a member of a family group in more than one club.
Thanks for your feedback.