By clicking the sub-menu item ‘Assessment Request List’ you can view all assessment requests that fall within your club.
Select from the drop-down options to short-list specific assessments.
Once you have added a new assessment request, it will appear in the Assessment Request List. Each assessment created is given an ID number. Click the ID number to see more information about a specific Assessment.
You can sort the list of assessments by ID, Assessment Type, Organisation, Number of Members, Proposed Assessment, Activity Start Date or Status by clicking the respective column header.
You will also see on the Assessment Request Screen that the Status of the assessment is color coded.
Note: Clubs should check with their Branch or State office regarding who actions each step of the assessment.
|Incomplete||Red||Assessment needs to be submitted, updated or deleted|
|Awaiting Approval||Orange||Branch or State have to approve the assessment|
|Approved||Purple||Assessment request has been approved by Branch or State but the assessment has not been done.|
|Awaiting Candidate Approval||Pink||Results have been entered for each member as either C/DNA/DNC/NYC|
|Award Allocation||Blue||Done By State|
|Complete||Green||Archived by State|
On the Assessment Request list under the “Action” tab there are a number of documents you can download and print relating to the assessment
- Enrolment Form – you can view, save and/ or print a PDF file which lists all the attendees for the specified course.
- Attendance Sheet — you can view, save and/ or print a PDF file which lists all the attendees for the specified course.
- Form 14 — generates a pre-filled document with details of the assessment, candidate’s details and Competency Status for the assessment.
To see what steps have been completed on an assessment look at the “Assessment History”.
To see what steps have been completed in an assessment
- Click the Assessment ID.
- Scroll to the bottom of page
- Click “Show Assessment History”