(a) The covering of a team on the march shall be as detailed in 10.1.2, Formation.
Judging (maximum deduction 6 points)
(a) Three judges shall be appointed and designated A, Band C and shall assume the judging positions as detailed in the diagram.
(b) Judging of each team shall not commence until that team is 8-10 paces from the wheel which it is approaching.
(c) Each judge shall move from side to side, alternatively left to right, and right to left, viewing each team once only for deductions sequentially as detailed in 10.5.6 (d).
(d) Each Judge shall record faults on the following basis:
- (i) Rear Rank unit not directly behind drum unit and/or drum unit incorrect distance from reel……….1 fault
- (ii) Team unit in Rear Rank notdirectly behind rear handle unit and/or rear handle unit not directly behind front handle unit……….1 fault
- (iii)Standard Bearer or Belt Person off alignment in relation to centre of reel…………1 fault
- (iv)Belt Person notdirectly behind Standard Bearer……….1 fault
- (v) Team unit in Rear Rank not directly behind rear handle unit and/or rear handle unit not directly behind front handle unit……….1 fault
- (vi)Rear Rank unit not directly behind drum unit and/or drum unit incorrect distance from reel………..1 fault