Eventadmin users (and superadmin users) of the system have the ability to ‘Run’ an Event.
Running an Event in SEMS includes:
• Mark Off (recording attendance for an Event or a Contest)
• Generate draws, next round draw and edit created draws
• Record results and Point scores
• Create Reports
The run process for a contest is as follows:
• Mark off attendance (not compulsory)
• Generate round draw (1st round)
• Run round draw
• Enter results for 1st round draw
• Define next round draw
• Generate next round draw
• Run next round draw
• Enter results
Continue with this process until the contest is completed.
Overview of Contests and Entrants
At a quick glance, you can view the list of contests and the entrants within each contest.
Highlight the Event name, right click and choose ‘Contests’
The Screen will display the contests within the event and the number of competitors entered (listed in the Entrants column).