Markoff can be used as an attendance checklist to see which competitors will be participating in an event or an individual contest.
*NOTE: * You do not have to use the Mark Off function.
Highlight Event and click the ‘Open’ button.
1. Click on the ‘Run’ tab from the Menu Tab.
2. Click on the Mark-off submenu tab.
3. Choose a contest from the drop-down box.
4. Tick the checkbox for Mark-Off ‘Recording attendance for this contest’
The screen will load and list all entrants for this contest.
1. You can print the list of entrants for the selected Contest if you wish to perform a manual/paper ‘Mark off’.
Click ‘Print’ button located righthand side of screen, output options CSV, PDF, Word.
2. You can individually tick those present for this contest using the checkbox next to each competitor’s name.
3. You can ‘Mark All’ as present by selecting the ‘Mark All’ button (located bottom right corner)
4. There is a ‘search’ field to input a competitor’s surname to locate them
5. You can record the time that ‘mark off’ commences and closes
6. Click ‘Save’ once you have completed entering your Mark Off data.
If you wish to progress to creating the first round draw – click ‘Define Rounds’