Event Administrators can view, record payments and print out Pro-Forma Invoices on the entry fees that need to be paid by each organisation participating in an Event.
The Finance Menu will only appear for an Event if Fees have been set in SEMS. (Event – Fees).
Go to the Event list (home page) (highlight event name) and select ‘Finance’ from the menu tab to manage and record club entry payments
1. All the organisations that have entered the Event will be listed.
2. Highlight an organisation and their list of competitors will be displayed in the Entrants Box.
3. Tick the ‘Mark All as Paid’ checkbox if club has paid for all entries. A confirmation pop up box will be displayed confirming your ‘Mark as Paid’ action.
4. Option to tick individual competitors as paid, once you tick the checkbox next to their name click on the ‘Mark Selected as Paid’ you will see a popup confirming that only the selected Entrants in the selected Organisation will be marked as paid. Select the ‘Mark Selected as Paid’ box.
5. A payment date will be assigned to each competitor once they have been recorded as paid.
6. Once all competitors have paid within an organisation a tick will appear along-side their organisation name as ‘Paid in Full’