Event Administrators can define a range of fees to be charged for Event participant, from registration fees for Event competitors, registration fees for Event Handlers/exceptions, late registration fees, late amendment to entry fees as well as fees that can be charged per contest. Settings are also provided to allow some fees to be waivered or capped at a Contest level.
There are three (3) main fee types that can be charged
- Early Bird Entry
- Normal Entry
- Late Entry
These fee types present in the Fees section based on the Event – Details – Registration dates.
To set the fees for an Event:
• Highlight the Event name
• Right click on the Event name and select ‘Criteria’
1. Click on the sub menu tab ‘Fees’
2. To setup your fees click the ‘Edit’ button and input your data
- Before setting your Event fees you will need to create Contests that will be held within your Event. I.e.: board race, swim race, R&R events along with any exceptions to your Event as this will determine your fees table.
3. Event Administrators may decide to ‘Enforce Registration Fee Payment’ rules preventing any competitor/club from starting at an Event if they have not paid the Entry fees. If you enforce ‘Registration Fee Payment’ then when you go to create your contest draws, unpaid competitors/teams will not be listed.
To enforce this rule, go to ‘Event’ – ‘Fees’
- Tick the checkbox ‘Payment is Required Prior to Event’.
- Click ‘Save’ and progress to the submenu tab ‘Organisations’.
4. You may wish to set a fee structure for your Event around specfic contests and the roles participants play within the contest; ie different fee for competitors, Assistants (handlers).
Click on the checkbox ‘Contest Specific Fees’ and click on ‘Exception’ and a list of your contests will present.
Select the contest that you wish to add a specific fee too, click the ‘Add’ Button and set your fees for that contest. Save once done.