Enter in Details for your Event.
1) What Section:
Add details including the name of your event i.e.: Australian Surf Life Saving Championships
Status: select from options: Draft, Open, Completed, Archived. Open should be used
Online – select either Online or offline. Online makes the Event visible to other users
There are two checkbox’s in the ‘charge fees’ section.
- Per Individual basis: For solo contest – fees charged per entrant basis For team contest – fees charged per team member basis
- Per Team basis:
For Solo contest – fees charged per entrant basis
For Team Contest – fees charged per team basis
2) Who Section: Select the organisation who ‘owns’ the event. (SEMS will default to the users Organisation)
3) Where Section: add information on the location of the Event and also manage the event areas. (event areas 3.1.3)
4) Registration Dates: enter timeline conditions for when registrations will be open including late entry timelines and times
5) Competition Dates: The date/s that the event will take place including the start and finishing times
Click ‘Save’ (bottom left of screen) when all information has been added to your Event