Editing Existing Club/Competitor Entries – Solo & Team Contests – PRIOR TO A CONTEST ROUND DRAW BEING CREATED
Note: Branch/State Level – you need to drill down to the relevant Organisation before you commence editing entries on behalf of a club.
• Highlight and open the event in question
• Click on the menu tab ‘Participants’. This will display all competitors entered into the Event if ‘All Contests’ have been displayeD (Default) or You can filter by Contest to display all competitors entered into a specific contest.
• By highlighting a competitor’s name, their entries will be listed on the right-hand side of the screen.
• To remove a competitor from a contest – highlight the contest in question and click on the ‘Remove’ button.
• To add a competitor to additional contests, click on the ‘Add’ button and tick the checkbox along-side the contest that you wish to add them too.
• Once you have amended a competitor’s entries click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the screen
If you wish to view a list of members that do not qualify for a specific contest (ie: are not listed in the contests Qualifying Members List) then uncheck the ‘Qualify box’.
To view why a member does not qualify for a contest click on the red NO next to the person’s name and a pop up will display why this member does not qualify for a contest
Note: The popup will go away when you move your mouse.
Note: Recorders are unable to add ‘non-qualifying competitors’ to contests.