To create a first round draw, highlight the contest that you wish to formulate the first round draw for and click on ‘Run’ from the Menu Bar.
Click ‘Rounds’ on the sub menu bar.
Note: double check that you have the correct Contest displayed.
Round 1 will be generated on a random name basis.
1. Enter in the Round Type (e.g. Round, Repechage, Quarter Final, Semi or Grand Final)
2. Enter in the number of heats or the number of competitors required for each heat
3. Tick the ‘Only include competitors who are marked off’ if this applies. (ie: if you have used the Mark Off function)
4. Click ‘Save’ button
5. Click ‘Generate Draw’ button
The screen will display the first round draw. Users can:
1. Print the draw (with options to include State/Branch, Additional place column (2 columns) Output options CSV, PDF.
2. Lock the draw to disable editing of the draw
3. Add a Person to the Draw
4. Swap competitors around the draw
5. Run the Round