A handler can only be assigned to a competitor once the competitor has been entered into the relevant Contest.
Highlight the Ironman Contest, and click the open button (located bottom left of screen) and click ‘Entrants’
1. A list of your Ironperson competitors will be listed on the right-hand side of the screen
2. Highlight the competitor that you wish to assign a handler to
3. Change the Competitor to Assistant in the drop-down box and click the Search button
4. Choose the handler from the eligible Candidates list (on the left-hand side of screen) and highlight the name
5. Click on the ‘>’ button to assign to your highlighted competitor.
6. You will see that an Assistant has been assigned along the same line as the competitor
7. Click the ‘Save’ button when finished