1. Browse to https://members.sls.com.au
2. You will see the option to create an Account highlighted in yellow
3. Enter the compulsory details: -
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Select Identity Confirmation Method, either email or mobile number, to which a unique code/or link will be sent. The email or mobile you use must be the same as the email/mobile in National Membership database (Surfguard).
- Create Username & Password
- You should click “Check” to make sure the Username has not already been taken.
- Your password cannot contain your first name, surname or username. It must be 6-12 characters in length, and must contain at least one letter and at least one number. It cannot contain any of the following symbols: – ‘ , + ? # “ * \ & $%
4. Activating your Members Area Account
To ensure privacy and security, all accounts must be activated before they can be accessed. You will receive a confirmation code/ link by either email or SMS depending on the choice you made earlier.
- Email Activation – you will receive an email with a link to activate your account. To activate either click the link or copy & paste the link into your web browser
- Mobile Activation – the next screen displayed will ask you to enter your username and password exactly as you chose it earlier, followed by the confirmation code you receive by SMS.
5. If you do not receive an SMS or Email, please click the “Resend Your Confirmation Code” option on the Members Area home page https://members.sls.com.au