Member Submitting Form
Members can submit via their Members Area account a request for a recognition Award.
1. Click the drop down on the Forms tab
2. Select Add Submission
3. Click the drop down under Select a form and click the Form you want to submit.
4. Select a club
5. Click Add Submission
6. Select the National Patrol Service Award from the drop down.
7. Check you have the correct number of seasons listed
8. You can add missing hours form other organisations for the season listed
9. Upload supporting documentation as proof of hours patrolled prior to 2005.
10. Select Save, Submit or Cancel. You can Save the Form and add additional information later.
Club Officer Submitting Form on Behalf of Member
Clubs, State & National administrators/officers will be able to approve Forms as long as they are in an Officer position in Surfguard and have been assigned Form Approver.
Note: If a member is in multiple officer positions in Surfguard they only need to update one officer position with admin functions.
To access Officer Positions in Surfguard go to Organisational Management > Officer > Officers
From the Forms drop down select Add Submission
At the next screen
1. From the Submit form drop down select On Behalf of a Member in…………
2. From the Member drop down collect the name of the member you want to submit the form for
3. From the Select A Form drop down chose the Form
4 Click Add Submission
The next screen will confirm the name of the Award you are submitting and the name of the member you are submitting the form on behalf of. Select the appropriate Years of Service from the drop down. Scroll back up to Point 7 in Section 1 – Member Submitting Form