1. Select the Service that you wish to join ie: surf club or other Service
2. Select the Organisation that you wish to join. Commence typing in the name of the club and select from the drop down list
3. Select ‘I want to Join’ My Family – from the drop down box
4. Type in a family name ie: Smith Family
5. Click the red NEXT button
Complete the Personal Details Section (This member will be the primary member of this family group. Note, the primary contact must be 18 years old & over.)
Click ‘Add Family Member’
Complete the Personal Details for other members of the family that you wish to add to the group.
Continue till you have added all family members that wish to join the service.
Click the red *NEXT *button.
Enter the Contact details for the family group and the Emergency Contact Details for the Primary Member.
The screen will display a summary of the members (family group) that wish to join a club.
1. Login Details The Primary Member will need to Create an account to access the Members Area.
All current members of the Surf Life Saving have access to the SLSA Members Area. (URL: members.sls.com.au)
You are asked to create your unique Username and password in preparation for accessing this system.
Existing members use the Members Area to renew and manage their club memberships.
Note: Usernames MUST be unique. If you type in a username that is already taken, upon submitting the page a warning will be displayed asking you to type in
2. SLSA Membership Application and Declaration
All members of our Organisation (annually) must read, understand, acknowledge and agree to the Declaration and Application and Conditions of Membership.
Tick all three (3) checkboxes to acknowledge the above and this will be recorded as your electronic signature and timestamped.
Note: You can click on the ‘declaration’ link to fully ready the SLSA Membership Application and Declaration
3. Your name (the Primary Member) will appear as the parent or guardian of the applicants should you have minors (U18 yrs) in your family group
4. Click *NEXT *
The screen will display and advise that ‘Your application for membership has been submitted to TEST NSW Club’
Please make your membership fee payment by clicking the ‘Make Payment’.
The application needs to be approved before you become a member and you must fulfill all of the Terms and Conditions of the membership process required by SLSA and the Club.
Your membership will remain pending with your club until your club processes your online membership application.
Note: Membership is not automatic. If there is a delay or you need to ask a question, feel free to contact the club you applied to join, directly.
Clubs will not process online membership applications until you have made the necessary annual membership fee.
The preferred payment option is to pay online using your credit card click on the red MAKE PAYMENT
The screen will also display your clubs contact details & direct payment information (optional for clubs).
Click on *MAKE A PAYMENT *to progress to the payment section.