In the Publisher screen, you will pair a Publisher with the Siemplify instance.
To pair a publisher:
- Click the plus icon on the top right of the screen.
- Fill in the following information
- Name of Publisher
- Server API Root (Publisher Public Address)
- Agent Communication Time: This is the time threshold for receiving a ping from the Agents. Once this time is up, then the Status of the Agents will show as Error.
- Publisher API token: Created at deployment time.
- Certificate for encryption (Supplied by Siemplify)
Note that you can click on View Publisher Logs in the main Publishers management screen to view the logs in ElasticSearch. This can be useful if there is a Status error.
The next step is to create a Remote Agent. Refer to previous topic.
Need more help with this?
Click here to open a Support ticket