In the API keys screen you can specify new API keys that provide authentication to connect via Siemplify API.
For a detailed list of Siemplify API commands, refer to https://api.siemplify.co/
To create a new API key:
- Click the plus icon on the top right of the screen.
- In the new API screen, add the name of the application that you need to access Siemplify via API.
- Select the required permission group for this API key. Note that the groups that appear in this dropdown are defined in the Organizations > Permissions screen.
- Select the required environments: All Environments or Multi-Select.
- Click Create. The new key now appears in the API keys screen.
Need more help with this?
Click here to open a Support ticket