The following procedure takes you through step-by-step instructions to add a new widget to a new dashboard. The widget displays a pie chart presenting products that have contributed to the top 5 attacks in all environments for the last 6 months (number of attacks in descending order). No filters are applied in this scenario.
- Click Dashboards from the main menu of the system located at the top of the user interface.
- From the drop-down menus at the top-middle segment of the system, select the time as Last 6 Months and environment as All Environments.
- Click the arrow symbol next to the existing dashboard name located at the top-left corner of the system and click Create New Dashboard.
- Type the new dashboard name as Attacks and click Create.
- In the new dashboard, click the plus symbol on the dashboard.The Widget Settings window appears.
- Type Top 5 Attacks by Products as the title.
- Choose a desired Widget Width by clicking on a radio button.
- In the left pane, by default, the data display is in the form of a Pie Chart. Retain it AS IS.
- Select the following options for the Pie Chart fields below:
- Number of – Alerts
- Calculate field – Count
- Group by – Product
- Number of Results – 5
- Order by – Descending
- Click Create. The new widget is displayed on the dashboard named Attacks.
You can see the pie chart presenting products contributing to the top 5 attacks in all environments for the last 6 months.
Need more help with this?
Click here to open a Support ticket